But anyway, I work truck and stock at Ulta so on truck day, I'm at work by 5 AM. Except for this past Thursday apparently. Then I was at work a little before 8 AM. :/ So out of sheer paranoia (and it's strange because I normally don't get a lot of sleep anyway) I stayed up all night and got really bored around 4:30 AM, haha. So here it is, a random rainbow eye.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.
Ulta Professional Matte Prime.This has been discontinued. Revlon® ColorStay Active™ Light Makeup in "Natural Beige"This has been discontinued.
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Concealer in "Light".
- Maybelline Dream Matte® Powder in "Beige".
- N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in "All Over Bronze Glow".
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in "Translucent".
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in "Rose".
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer.
- Eyeshadows used:
- Red: Sugarpill's "Love+".
- Orange: Sugarpill's "Flamepoint".
- Yellow: Sugarpill's "Buttercupcake".
- Green: Sugarpill's "Sassy Grass". This is a MAC Pro color.
- Blue: Sugarpill's "Atlantic Blue".
- Purple: Sugarpill's "Poison Plum".
- Purple on the lower lashline:
MAC's Mega Metal Shadow in "Noir Plum".This was limited edition w/ the Peacocky collection, I believe. If you have Urban Decay's "Ransom", they're pretty similar. You basically want a blue-based violet.
- I actually used Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette for this, FYI. It's about $14 cheaper to buy the palette instead of the single shadows. (Here's my review on these shadows. And if you wanted to find dupes, I attempted to do so here.) I applied the colors in the typical rainbow order. I didn't try and stick w/ all mattes or all shimmers (Love + and Poison Plum have shimmer, the rest are matte). I blended the red into the "inner crease" or the "inner socket line" but kept the orange, yellow, green, and blue below where my eye socket is. I applied the purple to the outer corner and blended into my "crease" and into the red.
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Ransom". I used this as a base under the eye for the MAC purple shadow.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in "Ultra Black". (Review here.) I made a pretty long, skinny cat-eye line. It actually looked a bit absurd, hence the false lashes to try and hide it, haha. Then I applied my lashes on wonky and had to fix my eyeliner after. The glue I used isn't waterproof though, so when I reapplied my liner, well, we had lift-off. Ugh, it was an ordeal. My liner is still wonky, but I decided no fucks were given. Then, of course, my eyes started watering like crazy. :/
- Maybelline Master Drama™ Cream Pencil in "Midnight Master". (Review here.) TIGHTLINED ONLY.
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Milk". (Apply to eyelid only...don't bring it past the eye socket.) Applied this to my waterline, and set w/ some random white e.l.f. eyeshadow that came in some kit I got at Big Lots.
- Tarte lights, cameras, lashes!™ Mascara in "Black". I don't really like this mascara on its own but this is good for lower lashes and it curls my lashes! I'm pretty sure it's not actually supposed to, but it definitely does, haha.
- Benefit they're Real! Mascara. Not crazy about this mascara either, but I like using it w/ the Tarte one.
No lip products today, besides some random lip balm.
The lashes are just some random glitter lashes from NYX. I don't remember the number, but I think it's like...101 or something. I used the Revlon Dark adhesive and I'm not super crazy about it. It dries out SO FAST. And the brush quickly becomes useless in a matter of ten uses.